Tuesday, May 17, 2011

//Welcome

Salutations. My name is Jordan and it looks like I am the latest Street-Style blogger on the block. I live in Atlanta and have lived here since August of 2010 when I moved from Middle Georgia to start my college career. I am a to-be photography student and an aspiring fashion photographer with my mind and my heart set on New York City.  To me style is personal and unique. It can be an outward expression of an inner feeling. It can be practical, nonsensical, eclectic, outlandish (where this blog gets its name), monochromatic and a world of other possibilities. Style is an art and is expressed everyday when you walk out of the door. My hope for this blog is to let it act as an online gallery for people to view and discuss the stylistic, and thus artistic, choices of the people I capture on the streets of Atlanta. My hope for myself is to grow as a photographer and as a person as I venture forth and meet new people, camera in hand and mind open.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job...i'm so happy you stuck with your idea and I wish you much success.

    ReplyDelete